North West Legal 500 - 2011
The eagerly awaited Legal 500 2011 Edition has been published and there have been celebrations amongst a number of North West Firms.
The top four regional heavyweights remain untouched namely Addleshaw Goddard, DLA Piper, Eversheds and Pinsent Masons all carefully guarding their position.
Weightmans, following its recent merger with Mace & Jones has made it to Tier 2 of the Regional Heavyweights – A special and hearty congratulations as one of our Consultants actually trained with the firm!
A few other noteworthy achievements of those climbing up the ranks:
- Barlow Lyde and Gilbert has made it to Top Tier for Defendant Personal Injury.
- Squire Sanders Hammonds has made it to Top Tier for both Employment and Pensions.
- Shoosmiths has ranked Top Tier for Debt Recovery.
- SAS Daniels ranked Top Tier in Agriculture and Estates.
- Berrymans Lace Mawer LLP has made it to Tier 2 for Health & Safety.
- Cobbetts has made it to Tier 2 for Corporate and Commercial, Commercial Litigation & Employment.
- DWF has made it to Tier 2 for Commercial Litigation.
- Clarke Wilmott LLP has made an entrance at Tier 3 in Employment.
- McGrigors LLP has made it to Tier 3 for Construction.
- Pinsent Masons has entered the Property Litigation Tiers taking its seat at third Tier.
- DWF (both
Manchesterand Liverpool) has moved to Top Tier for Employment and Tier 2 for Intellectual Property.
Elsewhere in the
- Slater Heelis (
) has moved to Tier 2 for Corporate and Commercial and has also made its entrance into the Tiers for Commercial Litigation and Media & Entertainment taking Tier 2. Sale
- Forbes (
Blackburn) has made it to Top Tier for Defendant Personal Injury.
- Hillyer McKeown (
) has made it to Tier 2 for Commercial Property. Chester
And also a pat on the back to all those firms that maintained their rankings, you’re clearly a tough lot to budge!!
And for the firms that did not make it into the Legal 500 this year, there’s always next year!!