£35,000 - £50,000
All North West, Greater Manchester
Areas of Law:
Corporate/Corporate Finance, Commercial Law/Contracts
4-6 years qualified, 2-4 years qualified
0345 300 3577
< back to search results
Dynamic business - headquartered in Manchester is looking to expand its legal counsel team.
Operating throughout the UK, this highly successful company enjoys a leading reputation in its sector. The legal team plays a strategic role in the Group’s future plans for growth and diversification.
This is a unique opportunity in the market and would suit an outgoing and confident individual, who wishes to undertake a diverse non-contentious, commercial role. We are looking to shortlist astute lawyers, who will flourish in an environment of providing pragmatic and cost-effective advice. As is typical of in-house lawyers, you will havea problem-solving mind set and enjoy undertaking new challenges.
Working as part of well-structured and supportive team, typical instructions and projects will include:
• Drafting and negotiating on types of commercial agreements and contracts,
• Incorporation and Company House requirements
• Drafting and advising on Shareholder agreements
• Advising on directors on duties and responsibilities
• Supporting on Corporate Transactions (asset and share)
• Management buy outs
• Company Reorganisations
• Advising on dentures, loans and finance
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.