£40,000 - £60,000
Areas of Law:
Corporate/Corporate Finance, Commercial Law/Contracts
6 years plus, 4-6 years qualified, 2-4 years qualified
0345 300 3577
< back to search results
Dynamic business - headquartered in Manchester is looking to expand its legal counsel team.
Operating throughout the UK, this highly successful company enjoys a leading reputation in its sector. The legal team plays a strategic role in the Group’s plans for growth and diversification.
This is a unique opportunity in the market and would suit an outgoing and confident individual, who wishes to undertake a diverse and non-contentious commercial role. We are looking to shortlist astute lawyers, who will flourish in an environment of providing pragmatic advice.
Working as part of well-structured and supportive team, typical instructions and projects will include:
- Corporate Transactions
- Shareholder Structures and Agreements
- Advising on Directors’ duties and responsibilities
- Business Incorporations
- Company Secretarial and Company House Requirements
- Preparing Commercial Agreements
- Compliance and Risk issues
- Advising and drafting Supply & Procurement Agreements
- Implementing Business and Corporate Reorganisations
- Advising on debentures, loans and finance
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.