£30,000 - £48,000
Greater Manchester, All North West
Areas of Law:
2-4 years qualified, 0-2 years qualified
0345 300 3577
< back to search results
A new opportunity has arisen for an Employment Solicitor with a highly successful and dynamic regional firm.
• The nature of the role requires a qualified solicitor or CiLEX specialising in Employment Law. The nature of the role is likely to appeal at 0-4 yrs’ PQE. Applications welcome at NQ provided relevant experience during training contract with an established team.
• The firm is retained by an impressive client base comprising large corporates, several household names and SMEs across diverse industry sectors and professional services.
• You will be involved supporting the partners and undertaking quality work (mainly employer and commercial client base) in a well-structured team.
• An enviable opportunity to develop skills as you will receive excellent mentoring from the lead partners, who are recognised names in the field of Employment Law.
• The management team encourages its lawyers to establish a work-life balance in what is a stimulating and high achieving environment.
Actis Legal specialises in the North West legal market and with such a detailed knowledge of the region, we are able to provide tailored and bespoke advice to individuals we act for and identify suitable career moves. All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills, as well as budgeted salary for the role. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.