£50,000 - £100,000
Greater Manchester, All North West
Areas of Law:
Banking/Finance, Regulatory/Health and Safety
6 years plus, 4-6 years qualified, Partner
0345 300 3577
< back to search results
Our client is a well-established and highly successful UK regional practice that enjoys an enviable reputation in the UK legal services market. A superb opportunity has arisen, one which offers unrivalled prospects, for a Financial Regulatory specialist.
Working closely with the Corporate and Banking teams, you will be engaged on quality instructions advising on financial regulation, compliance and governance.
Applications are welcome at all levels from associate, senior associate and partner level. The nature of this immediate role requires not less than 4 yrs.' PQE, with relevant experience of:
• FSMA and FCA rules and handbook
• Regulations surrounding Conduct of Business
• Structuring of Investment Funds, including AIF, Collective Investment Schemes, Real Estate Funds and Equity Investments
• Advising and drafting documentation required in fund structures, including limited partnership agreements, offer memorandums, investments agreements and fund management agreements
• Experience of Alternative Investment Fund Managers and reviewing Operator Agreements
• Advising on compliance and regulation with regards promotion of investments and use of on-line platforms.
With effective and strong leadership from an approachable management team based in the North West, this firm continues to thrive with ambitious plans moving forward. You will find a collegiate and collaborative culture and with a friendly and well-humoured team vibe. There is an incredibly low turnover of staff at all levels.
If you wish to discuss further ahead of sending a CV, please contact Tracy Lock.
Actis Legal specialises in the North West legal market and with such a detailed knowledge of the region, we are able to provide tailored and bespoke advice to individuals we act for and identify suitable career moves. All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills, as well as budgeted salary for the role. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.