Movers & Appointments 2018
- Brabners appoints Charity Law specialist, Robert Nieri from Freeths.
- Slater Heelis appoints Employment Law, Samantha Tanney from BMA and previously Thompsons Solicitors.
- Clarke Wilmott have added private client services with the appointments of Nicola Walker (nee Nicola Birchby) and Rebecca Clarke, who have joined from DWF.
- Clough & Willis appoints private client specialist, Sarah Greene from FDR.
- Brabners in Preston appoints employment law solicitor, Christine Hart from KBL.
- Shoosmiths boosts its Construction Team in Manchester with a team hire from Weightmans: partner, John Cleaveley; senior associate, Stephanie MacPherson and associate, Adam Stead.
- Brabners appoints a team of financial litigation experts including Jon Close and Phil Sheard from Hill Dickinson.
- Primas Law appoints Commercial Litigation specialist, Daniel Thomas, who joins from from Blackstone Solicitors.
- Fieldfisher appoints new corporate head, David Bowcock from Brabners.
- Brown Jacobson appoints Michael Mousdale, Procurement and Local Authority specialist from DWF.
- HRC Law expands the Employment Law Team with the appointments of Jo Handler (previously at Almonds and Eversheds), Siobhan Howard-Palmer (in-house at Fortune 500) and Heena Kapadi (from Slater Heelis).
- Hibberts Solicitor in Cheshire appoints property and agricultural law specialists, Chris Porter (formerly at Port Worth Law and Myersons) and Oliver Lewis (formerly at National Farmers Union).
- Napthens appoints corporate law expert Jonathan Esner, who joins after a distinguished in-house career including senior roles Co-op Group and Arriva Group.
- Hill Dickinson appoints Insolvency and Restructuring partner, Gavin Jones formerly DWF’s Head of Business Restructuring.
- Burnetts appoints Employment Law specialist, Nigel Crebbin formerly of Bergs and Taylors.
- Clarke Willmott appoints Family Law specialist, Chris Longbottom formerly at Shoosmiths.