Movers & Appointments 2019
- Napthens appoints real estate specialist, Tony Coates formerly at Birchall Blackburn
- Weightmans’ Liverpool team appoints Private Client specialist, John-Paul Dennis from Kirwans
- Clough & Willis appoints commercial property specialist, Andrew Palmer form Bermans
- Slater Heelis appoints dispute resolution specialist, Elizabeth Wilkinson, formerly at MLP and Pannone Corporate
- Sas Daniels appoints residential property specialist, Jane Caldecott, formerly at PLS.
- Weightmans appoints construction law specialist Ian Hardman formerly of Brabners.
- Brabners expands construction services with the appointments of Elspeth Christie and Sarah Nunnery-Jones from DLA.
- Clarke Willmott has appointed Paul Davies as a partner and head of its private capital team.
- Weightmans appoints employment law specialist Ian Pace from Clyde & Co