Movers & Appointments 2019
- JMW appoints Commercial Litigation Partner, Steve Morris (previously at DWF) and Real Estate Partner, Simon Maddox (previously at Slater Heelis).
- CMS appoints corporate specialist Matthew Davies from Addleshaw Goddard.
- Hugh Jones appoints Court of Protection lawyer Georgina Rowley formerly of Hill Dickinson.
- Slater Heelis appoints corporate specialist, Jim Tully formerly on-house counsel to the Co-op Group.
- Stephensons appoints family law specialist, Emma Roberts formerly at Mosshaselhurst Solicitors.
- Napthens appoints real estate specialist, Tony Coates formerly at Birchall Blackburn.
- Weightmans’ Liverpool team appoints Private Client specialist, John-Paul Dennis from Kirwans.
- Clough & Willis appoints commercial property specialist, Andrew Palmer form Bermans.
- Slater Heelis appoints dispute resolution specialist, Elizabeth Wilkinson, formerly at MLP and Pannone Corporate.
- Sas Daniels appoints residential property specialist, Jane Caldecott, formerly at PLS.
- Weightmans appoints construction law specialist Ian Hardman formerly of Brabners.
- Brabners expands construction services with the appointments of Elspeth Christie and Sarah Nunnery-Jones from DLA.
- Clarke Willmott has appointed Paul Davies as a partner and head of its private capital team.
- Weightmans appoints employment law specialist Ian Pace from Clyde & Co.