Movers & Appointments 2019
- TLT appoints Employment Law specialist Liz Cotton formerly at JMW.
- Bromleys Solicitors have made a number of appointments with Childcare specialists Hannah Kinder (formerly at MBC) and Hannah Williams (from KHF); Corporate & Commercial lawyer, Suzanne Thompson (from Davis Blank Furness); and Family Solicitor, Danielle Cobb (from MI Banks).
- Slater Heelis appoints Crime and Regulatory specialist Rachel Fletcher formerly a partner with JMW.
- Hill Dickinson appoints two further construction specialists Sam Beer (formerly of Clyde & Co) and Joanna Maddocks (formerly of GMPTE)
- Slater Heelis appoints Real Estate specialist, Jonathan Kaye previously at Knights Plc
- Aaron & Partners appoint Construction Law specialist, Paul Donnelly previously at MLP and working in-house.
- Brown Family Law appoints Family Law specialist Mike Devlin whose earlier career was with Stephensons.
- Primas apponts Corporate Specialist, Steve Hartley formely of MLP and JMW
- Kuits appoints Construction Law specialist, Charlie Tomlinson.
- Kuits appoints Commercial Litigation specialist, Peter Kaye
- Hill Dickinson appoints insolvency and restructuring specialist, Julie Agnew formerly at DWF
- TLT appoints a five strong corporate team (Richard Life, Mark Traynor, Sherrelle Scott, William Ngan and Jennifer Kelly) formerly at HRC Law.
- Pannone Corporate appoints commercial specialist, Graham Hansen formerly at HRC Law.
- Anthony Collins appoints Housing & Regeneration specialist, Lucy Worrall to its Manchester office from Forbes Solicitors.
- TLT has appointed Construction Law specialist, Sean McCay from Squire Patton Boggs.
- Vincents Solicitors appoints commercial and residential property specialist, Craig Aikman from Blackhurst Budd.
- JMW appoints Commercial Litigation Partner, Steve Morris (previously at DWF) and Real Estate Partner, Simon Maddox (previously at Slater Heelis).
- CMS appoints corporate specialist Matthew Davies from Addleshaw Goddard.
- Hugh Jones appoints Court of Protection lawyer Georgina Rowley formerly of Hill Dickinson.
- Slater Heelis appoints corporate specialist, Jim Tully formerly on-house counsel to the Co-op Group.
- Stephensons appoints family law specialist, Emma Roberts formerly at Mosshaselhurst Solicitors.
- Napthens appoints real estate specialist, Tony Coates formerly at Birchall Blackburn.
- Weightmans’ Liverpool team appoints Private Client specialist, John-Paul Dennis from Kirwans.
- Clough & Willis appoints commercial property specialist, Andrew Palmer form Bermans.
- Slater Heelis appoints dispute resolution specialist, Elizabeth Wilkinson, formerly at MLP and Pannone Corporate.
- Sas Daniels appoints residential property specialist, Jane Caldecott, formerly at PLS.
- Weightmans appoints construction law specialist Ian Hardman formerly of Brabners.
- Brabners expands construction services with the appointments of Elspeth Christie and Sarah Nunnery-Jones from DLA.
- Clarke Willmott has appointed Paul Davies as a partner and head of its private capital team.
- Weightmans appoints employment law specialist Ian Pace from Clyde & Co.