Movers & Appointments 2021
Movers & Appointments
- Hill Dickinson appoints Insolvency & Restructuring specialist, Mark Lund formerly at Knights and Turner Parkinson
- Kennedys appoints Regulatory specialist, Nathan Buckley from Clyde & Co
- Leonard Curtis Business Legal appoints Commercial Property lawyer, Alicia Renshaw previously at DWF
- Bexley Beaumont appoints a four-strong team from Brabners led by finance litigation partner Phil Sheard and including Justine Chean, Leri Mowatt- Martin and Kathy Hart.
- Bromleys expands Court of Protection Team with appointment of Chris Brayshaw from Slater and Gordon and Rebecca Calverely from Potter Rees Dolan.
- DTM recruits Family & Matrimonial Specialist, Lesley Smythe (formerly at Stowe Family Law) to lead its team.
- Lanyon Bowdler expands its Corporate/Commercial team with the appointment of Jennifer Edwards from Gamlins.
- Leonard Curtis appoints, Katharine Lawrenso, previously at DWF to lead its Litigation and Dispute Resolution Services.
- Simpson Millar, appoints Family Law specialist, Lorraine Harvey from Slater & Gordon.
- Ward Hadaway recruits Social Housing Lawyer, Melanie Dirom previously at Knights/ Croftons.
- O’Connors appoints Corporate Lawyer, Kerry Brook previously at Goodman Grant.
- Pannone Corporate appoints Real Estate specialist, James Brandwood from Addleshaw Goddards.
- JMW appoints Gavin Jones, Insolvency & Restructuring specialist, formerly of Hill Dickinson.
- Pannone Corporate appoint Employment specialists, Michael McNally of Freeths and Adam Pavey from Poole Alcock